Safety And Rules
We’re all about fun at LimoBike but, we take your safety very seriously. That’s why our professional chauffeurs are both safety conscious and sober.
They will follow set routes that have been rigorously checked for safety. LimoBike, at less than 1.5 metres in width, is also fully compliant with local council safety regulations.
Some of our activities include alcohol and, whilst the vast majority of participants are very well behaved, we have an obligation to our city and its inhabitants that we do not offend or endanger people or property. So, we ask you to respect the following rules:
- Please don't get off board whilst the bike is in motion
- Do not hand out beverages to people that do not belong to your party
- Any drunk, violent, rude or unsuitable behaviour will not be tolerated
- Respect must be shown at all times to the local community
- The damaging of property or possessions will be liable for prosecution
- Designated toilets must be used at all times
Please note that non-abidance of these rules could result in your group being evicted (without refund), criminally charged, and/or fined for damages. This will have a huge impact on your celebration, so please don’t put yourself in this situation.
642 3927 or make a reservation
- The only luxury party bike with limousine quality
- Sober driver for safety
- Quality, tasteful drinks
- Full insurance
- Many different themes
- High speed WIFI hotspot
- We create good memories